Connecting Your Artist to Grace and Ease
Are you an artist struggling with your identity as a successful artist? Are you anxious to transform your expectations about your artwork? Are you overwhelmed by confusion and doubt about the value of your artwork? Then this workshop is for you!
Here is what you can expect to accomplish by the end of the workshop:
· Recognize and Enhance your Artistic Essence
· Identify and Embody your Artistic Rhythm
· Illuminate your Artwork's Unique and Inspirational Signature
· Receive Insights about the Purpose and Fulfillment of your Artwork
· Determine the true value and highest possibility pricing of your Artwork
We are looking for artists who are ready to engage in our upcoming Awakening Your Artistic Innocence program. We are offering this workshop once a month for the next three months (October, November, and December). Each three-day workshop is designed for up to 10 participants. Cost to attend a workshop is $1,375 per participant. Lunch will be provided both Friday and Saturday.
· October 27 – 29, 2017 (Friday 10am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 6pm, Sunday 10am - 2pm)
· November 17 – 19, 2017 (Friday 10am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 6pm, Sunday 10am - 2pm)
· December 15 – 17, 2017 (Friday 10am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 6pm, Sunday 10am - 2pm)
We encourage you to reserve your place today in one of these transformational experiences! Contact Lee Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org to register, for more information, or to schedule a discovery session to see if this is right for you.
Results are guaranteed!
email@example.com on the CONTACT PAGE.